(no subject)

Date: 2012-11-07 03:53 am (UTC)
white_aster: (Default)
From: [personal profile] white_aster
done! :snugs!: :)

(no subject)

Date: 2012-11-08 05:33 pm (UTC)
white_aster: (Default)
From: [personal profile] white_aster
We do! :D This week has really burned me out on the social, and I am planning on hermiting this weekend, but maybe weekend after this weekend? The one before Thanksgiving? Or the weekend after Thanksgiving is actually pretty open for me, too. I'll be back from visiting family on Thursday evening and will have Friday, Sat, Sunday free. :) Actually, sometime in there we will likely have Thanksgiving turkey at my place. We will, of course, have too much food. If you want to come, you would be more than welcome! :D

Also, if you might want to check out something cultural, these look interesting at the Smithsonian:
http://www.si.edu/Exhibitions/Details/Inuit-Art-Culture-and-Environment-4859

http://www.si.edu/Exhibitions/Details/Arctic-JourneysAncient-Memories-The-Sculpture-of-Abraham-Anghik-Ruben-4864

http://www.si.edu/Exhibitions/Details/Nomads-and-Networks-The-Ancient-Art-and-Culture-of-Kazakhstan-4829

What might you like to do, m'dear? :D

(no subject)

Date: 2012-11-10 03:20 pm (UTC)
white_aster: (Default)
From: [personal profile] white_aster
Sounds good to me! :D Good luck with your walking! :D

(no subject)

Date: 2012-11-14 08:12 pm (UTC)
white_aster: (Default)
From: [personal profile] white_aster
Meeting in front of Sackler sounds fine. I do need to make a run to the post office before doing anything that day, and then need to get there via Metro, so do we want to say meet at...10am?

And lunch probably will be on the agenda, yes. If you want to make a packed lunch that's fine. It'll probably be a little cold to eat outside, but we could find a cafe or somewhere and rent their table by buying some coffee. Or we can head somewhere out of the Great Smithsonian Food Desert to find a restaurant. I am not picky! :)

(no subject)

Date: 2012-11-14 09:08 pm (UTC)
white_aster: (Default)
From: [personal profile] white_aster
MMMMmmmmm, Chinese! Sounds like a plan to me! :D

Profile

mailechan: (Default)
mailechan

March 2015